Business Development Manager
Salary, Perks and Benefits
- Salary £30,000 – £35,000 + bonuses
- 33.5 hour week
- Half day, work from home Fridays
- Realistic project deadlines
- Excellent work/life balance
- A budget for support and training
- Frequent screen breaks
- Free breakfast every day
- Regular meals and drinks out as a team
- A seaside location
- Cycle to work scheme
- Company pension contribution
- Free eye tests
We are looking for a Business Development Manager who cares about providing the right solutions to new clients. You will have a proven track record of growing the bottom line & generating business for a design or creative agency. You will be defining your own role in order to hit sensible sales targets so you will be adept at defining & implementing strategies that work.
What we’re looking for
We are looking for a business developer who is self motivated, experienced and is keen to create their own opportunities and open doors to new clients. You will have the confidence and experience to identify potential new clients and opportunities which will require going to conferences and meetings as well using online tools to find new opportunities.
You will also have appropriate knowledge and skills to engage with director level decision makers at some of the leading organisations globally. You will understand what it means to provide solutions based selling and understand that for us it is quality over quantity every time.
At Si digital, we have exciting growth plans and we see this person being an integral part of that growth.
- Identify new business opportunities – including new markets, growth areas, trends, customers, products and services
- Work with the senior team defining marketing activities and sales campaigns requirements
- Define a list of target organisations and industries
- Attend conferences, meetings and events to position Si digital as the solution provider
- Meet with potential clients face to face preferably
- Be receptive to signals or indications from prospects about other services they may need
- Lead pitches and presentations through to client contract negotiation with the support of the senior leadership team
- Keep up to date with industry changes and opportunities for the company to grow including additional service offering
What will your day-to-day look like?
Reporting to the senior leadership team you will be given the freedom and support to achieve realistic goals. Sometimes you’ll be in the office (especially on our monthly pizza day), sometimes you will be out at meetings or events. Either way you will be a part of a close-knit, friendly team of people who love creating quality work.
Who are we looking for?
- 3+ years agency experience essential
- Strong written and verbal communication skills – you need to be able to communicate ideas clearly
- Excellent organisation skills
- A keen interest in the web and how digital experiences are changing
- You enjoy working in an open studio environment, collaborating with all team members on projects or just over coffee.
If you feel you are the right person for this role please get in touch with a copy of your CV and a cover letter clearly demonstrating why you feel you would be a great addition to the team here at Si digital.
The closing date for applications is Sunday 30th June 2019. Respectfully, no recruitment agencies, please.
Plan your project