Digital Project Manager
Perks and Benefits
- 33.5 hour week
- Half day, work from home Fridays
- Realistic project deadlines
- Excellent work/life balance
- A budget for support and training
- Free breakfast every day
- Regular meals and drinks out as a team
- A seaside location
- Cycle to Work Scheme
- Company pension contribution
- Free eye tests
At Si digital we have a mix of work from a range of clients, who are all at different stages. We will have new projects which are in the process of being scoped, a number of ‘live’ projects which are somewhere between kick-off and user acceptance testing stages, and existing clients who are looking for new features and functionality. Projects are normally a minimum of six months. Most of our clients are in the UK, some in the US and some in Europe. All internal project members work from our Southsea studio and we never outsource any of our work.
We are looking for a client facing Project Manager with digital (preferably web) agency experience to calmly manage all these moving parts, freeing up the time of the design and development team to get on with the job at hand.
Working with the Si digital team your role will encompass the whole lifespan of a client relationship, including:
- Initial client requirement gathering
- Project estimating
- Full quote preparation and project costing
- Writing project documentation
- Developing and managing a project roadmap
- Gathering client feedback and managing sign off on various stages
- Holding regular internal meetings & client meetings throughout the project
- Providing accurate reports on project delivery and profitability to the senior team
As a Digital Project Manager, you will use your communication skills to collaborate effectively with various teams and the client.
- Provide end-to-end project management
- Scope project requirements and prepare budget
- Develop a detailed project plan and monitor progress
- Collaborate with internal teams to design, develop and implement digital projects
- Deliver projects on time whilst ensuring quality standards are met
- Develop support documentation including risk logs and requirement specifications
- Communicate with the team and ensure all members are on board with delegated tasks
- Highlight potential risks or malfunctions and act proactively to resolve issues
- Seek opportunities for improvement and suggest new projects
If you feel you are the right person for this role, please get in touch with a copy of your CV and a cover letter clearly demonstrating why you feel you would be a great addition to the team here at Si digital.
Respectfully no recruitment agencies please.
Plan your project