Here's how we support you
- A competitive salary
- 33.5 hour week
- Half day, work from home Fridays
- Realistic project deadlines
- Excellent work/life balance
- A budget for support and training
- Frequent screen breaks
- Free breakfast every day
- Monthly meals and drinks out as a team
- A seaside location
- Cycle to work scheme
- Company pension contribution
- Free eye tests
We are looking for a PHP Developer to join the Si digital studio based in Southsea, Portsmouth.
Ideally you will have some commercial experience but we are really happy to train and develop your career if you have the passion to learn. You will be working closely with various members of the team to produce a variety of exciting projects for our clients.
The Typical Si digital stack
You may not have experience with any/all of the below, but if you have a passion to learn something new we’d still love to chat to you.
- Zend Framework 3 with Docker
- AWS – EC2, Lambda, SNS, SQS, RDS
- Node.js for backend micro services or for Server Side Rendering React apps
- ReactJS with SSR and Webpack
- PHP knowledge.
- Knowledge of a framework (we use Zend Framework 2/3)
- Passion to learn new technologies
- Excellent communication skills over email and phone
- Knowledge of AWS services (Lambda, SNS, SQS)
- Experience with Node.js
- Version control (Git)
- A love for container services such as Docker
If you feel you are the right person for this role please get in touch with a copy of your CV.
Plan your project