Here's how we support you
- Salary: Negotiable
- Flexible working hours
- Hybrid / WFH set up
- Your choice of kit
- 4.5 day week – we finish at midday on a Friday all year round (yay)
- Work / life balance – overtime is a rarity
- Strong team spirit and regular team socials
- 24 days holiday + your birthday
- Company pension scheme
- Cycle to work
- Eye test vouchers
Do you have the desire and skill to shape the complete visual output of a long established and well respected agency? To work with all parts of the company and its customers to produce awesome digital designs across all digital platforms?
Established in 2001, Si digital has designed and built custom websites, e-commerce platforms, back office systems and mobile apps for some of the biggest names across the world.
We produce high quality work for clients who value quality over everything. We are focussed on attention to detail, making sure designs are pixel perfect and user experience is intuitive – even enjoyable.
This permanent role based in sunny Southsea (but with hybrid / WFH set up to suit) will be perfect for a highly creative, determined person with great communication skills who wants to take the next step in their career.
The perfect candidate will have experience of digital design in an agency. They will be able to clearly and coherently express their design reasoning with board level stakeholders, whilst getting others (both internally & externally) onboard with their vision.
As well as ensuring the best for our customers, they will also take ownership of the Si digital brand and responsibility for all our visual output.
The role will be varied.
- Present your design thinking to clients in persuasive ways
- Create detailed visual UI design for websites, apps and platforms
- Produce design systems outlining brand and UI elements with guidelines for future use
- Work collaboratively as part of a small team
- Communicate and coordinating with developers to ensure that your design vision and integrity is preserved
- 2+ years experience in agency, working with clients from different sectors and, ideally, on different project types (web, app, SaaS etc)
- Experience in a customer-facing role
- Very comfortable and confident working with senior customer stakeholders
- A strong digital portfolio (we want to see what you’ve done before)
- Someone who is enthusiastic about design and keeps up with the latest digital design trends and best practices
- Creative and ideas-driven
- Eligible to work in the UK
If you feel you are the right person for this role please get in touch with a copy of your CV and relevant links to your portfolio. We encourage you to get in touch even if you don’t fit all the requirements.
Please note you need to be UK based and able to attend a meeting in the office one day a month. We are not accepting applications from freelancers or contractors. No recruiters please.
Plan your project